Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy 6 Birthday Laila

 
My baby girl turned 6 years old!! We had a little "Fairy Princess" party for her. She is such a girly girl.
Time flies. I mean it seems just yesterday she was this little chubby baby!
 
 
 
 
We had a princess party full of barbies, the color pink, baby dolls, and all things girl!
 
She is my little princess. I love having a girl and boy. You get the best of both worlds!
 
 
 
 
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, "
 
 
 
"Before you were conceived I wanted you,  Before you were born I loved you,  Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you, This is the miracle of life. ~ Maureen Hawkins"

Laila,
I love you my baby girl. You are a spunky, feisty little spit fire but I adore you and love you, always. I love your little girly ways, your sense of humor (oh it kills me sometimes!) I love you baby girl. You are a strong willed, determined little girl. I know you will get far in life. You are mommies little Lu Lu and I am so thankful God trusted me to be your mommy. What an honor. I love you sweet girl forever and ever. You will always be my "baby Lu Lu"

2 comments:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa love that baby girl with all our hearts. Laila is a blessing to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you baby LuLu!! Laila is a blessing to her Grandma and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete