Sunday, August 14, 2011

Devan's 8th Birthday

Devan turned 8 years old! (im a little late at blogging) We had a great time! We went to Big Kahunas and Fat Daddy's Pizza and Arcade. We had a little get together for cake and ice cream. I can't believe my baby boy is 8.


Devan and Grandpa!
At Big kahunas
((I'll post more pics later)))
Dear Devan,
Eight years ago. Eight years ago my life was forever changed. I can not imagine not having you in my life. You're senstive ways, funny laugh, goofy sense of humor and adorable personality make me love you whole-heartedly. You and I have been through ups and downs together. We have been through some emotional rollar coasters. I cherish you and will live my life protecting and loving you. I love you more than words and will be here for you for the rest of my life. I know you will go far in life. Your "love to clean" attitude and willing to help out will make a women happy someday. She will be the lucky one! I love you baby! You will always be a baby boy and hold a special place in my heart. You are a mamas boy! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Devan is a precious, sweet, loving boy. He has his grandma's heart, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete