Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mothers hold their chidrens hands for a short while...but their hearts forever.~ Author Unknown

I had a wonderful mothers day. This year was extra nice because my granny was here!!!! Stephanie and I cooked lunch and with the help of daddy making steaks, we had a great time.

Here are a few pictures

Flowers from Devan, Laila, and Terence. It was thoughtful he had them delivered to my work with a nice card that said I appreciate all you do......












Me and my granny!!!








Me and Stephanie











Mom and her girls.











***To the best mom ever. I love you. You are truly an amazing person and I love you more than words. I hope to be as good of a mom to Devan and Laila as you were to me and Steph. I love you always!

2 comments:

  1. April, you made me cry.....that was so very sweet of you to say. However, I certainly do not feel amazing or that I was a good mom. It went by way too fast! .. in a blink of an eye my little girls were on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new background. Super cute! I'm glad you had a great Mothers day! We missed having Granny here, but I'm glad she is getting to spend some time with y'all!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete