Sunday, November 29, 2009

Through the eyes of a child

Today we went to church and I really loved the guest speaker. Devan always loves to watch the drummer playing the drums. When we returned home Devan wanted to play outside while Laila went down for a nap. I heard him in the back yard singing. I grabbed my recorder and quietly recorded him so he wouldn't see me. After a few seconds, I could tell he was singing songs from this mornings church service!

(you will need to go to the bottom of my page and pause the music in order to hear)


I thought it was so sweet and he gives a sweet smile when he notices me at the end! HE DOES PAY ATTENTION!!!!! Well, sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this video. His grandma watches and listens at least once a week. I love those babies so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to listen and watch this every so often. You have the sweetest babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete