Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Day at the Fair

I love the fair. I really love the atmosphere. Devan, Laila, grandma, grandpa, and Aunt Stephanie and myself all went to the fair. The kids had so much fun. I love seeing them smile and have fun. I dont mind spending money on things like that because it's memories the kids have.

They really are great "babies" and I love every minute of being a mommy. I'll post pics of the fair as soon as I get them downloaded.

I have finished a full month of my new job. I. Love. It. It seems so natural. Its feels as though I have been there for years. God truly knows what is best. I know I wouldn't have been happy at the bank for long. I really like my job and feel that it was/is my calling. It makes me happy and intern will make my kids happy.

Pics will come soon. Gotta prepare for the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment