Friday, April 15, 2011

2 months ago


Its not easier. I think you just get numb to the thought. It has been 2 months since my Granny died. It feels like yesterday. I really miss her. I miss you terribly. I feel like she is just on a vacation. Like she needs to hurry up and get back because there is so much I need to tell her. So much she has missed the past 2 months! I think of her so much.

I love you Granny. . Not a day goes by that you are not on my mind or in my heart. . . .

Devan has been playing baseball. He loves it and is doing so well. I am so proud of him. He wants to play every year I think. I need to get Laila into some type of sport or a activity. She get restless while we are at the games
























We have started a tradition many, many months ago. Every Friday night is our movie night. I rent a couple of movies and the kids and I curl up on the couch and eat popcorn and watch the movies until someone falls asleep. (Usually, Devan first!)

I love it. They love it. It builds family memories.

Also, Laila shaved one of her eyebrows off when I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't help but laugh! I'm glad she didn't cut herself. Leave it to Laila to do this. Devan wasn't so into things like she is. She gets into cabinets, makeup, anything!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, April. We all miss Granny so much. I will never get over the loss of my mom....but just have to take comfort in knowing we will see her again one day.
    Please know me and daddy are always here for you and your sweet babies. Mom.

    ReplyDelete