Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Laila!

Four years ago on this day, August 24, I gave birth to a beautiful 6lbs 1 oz baby girl. At 1:02 p.m on August 24, 2006 I became the proud mommy to a little girl. She came into this world fighting for life and has lived up to that strong, determined, fighting personality ever since.

Laila is sweet, loving, feisty, affectionate, moody, determined, strong-willed, opinionated and beautiful. She has a personality like no other. I cant believe my baby is 4. It saddeneds me to know my children are getting older. I want to freeze time and want them to always need me. I want them to always need my attention and time.
Laila, you are my little princess and I love you so very, very much. I know with your strong-willed attitude you will make mommy proud. I love our times we have together just being girls, painting our nails, "playing Dora house", and eating ice cream with "whots and whots" of chocolate syrup. You will always be my little baby girl. always.





We had a great party with cake and presents at Fat Daddy's Pizza and Arcade in Destin. Its literaly a kids paradise. Games, pizza, ice cream, music, noise all within arms reach!

































We sang Happy Birthday. Laila enjoyed seeing Aunt Stephanie, Uncle DeeJay, Grandma, and Grandpa! I think everyone had a good time and enjoyed being together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAILA! MOMMY LOVES YOU HONEY!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, April, it is so hard to believe little Laila is 4! It was the same with my baby girls....one day they were 3...the next day 13. It goes by way too fast. We love you and your beautiful children so much. Thank you for letting Grandma and Grandpa share their lives.

    ReplyDelete