Saturday, September 12, 2009

Talking to a wall

It feels as though thats what I have done....I've been talking to a wall all day. I feel like sometimes my kids are DEAF!! Seriously though, at times I feel like all I do is say...No, Leave that alone, be nice, stop it. Needless to say, they didn't listen very well today! Laila is going through this "terrible 3's phase" (she skipped the terrible twos I suppose!) Hopefully, them getting to bed early tonight, they'll be better for tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be hitting my head against the wall this time tomorrow if not!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I am not the only one! Since I am home with the girls 24 hours a day these days, I completely feel your pain. Emma has a major problem with her listening skills. If you figure out how to get them to listen, please let me know!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete